The title pretty much says everything so you already know all of the amazingness that comes with this awesome recipe. It's raw, vegan and it has not one but two superfoods in it! What more do you need? Oh… and did I mention this is a dessert? With just one of these powerful cheesecakes, you will get energy from the cocoa beans and lots of vitamins from the wheatgrass. GREAT! It is super easy to make too, just follow the instructions below.
Ingredients for the crust:
🌱½ cup almonds.
🌱1 Tbsp Sun Pyramid Health Cocoa Beans
🌱1 tsp coconut butter.
🌱¼ Tsp vanilla extract.
🌱2 tsp coconut oil, melted.
Ingredients for the filling:
1½ cups cashews, soaked for at least 3 hours or overnight.🌱
½ cup almond milk.🌱
4 - 5 tsp lime juice.🌱
¼ Tsp vanilla extract.🌱
2 Tbsp maple syrup.🌱
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast.🌱
1 tsp Sun Pyramid Health Wheatgrass Powder 🌱
2 tsp coconut oil, liquid.🌱
Pinch of salt.
- In a food processor pulse the almonds until partially broken.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is sticky, but still crumbled. Press into molds, and form an even layer. Best to use fingers.
- Place in the freezer for 30 min or until it firms up.
- To prepare the cream filling, first, rinse and drain the cashews.
- Blend all ingredients together, (except coconut oil) in a high-speed blender until nice and smooth.
- Add the coconut oil liquid, and blend again at slow speed for just a few seconds until incorporated.
- Pour cream over the base. Garnish with berries.
- Place the mini cakes in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
30 min before serving remove the cheesecakes from the mold and place in the refrigerator.
Sun Pyramid Health Ambassador